Our Green Industry Business Academy offers an array of learning options- At our 3-day business academy which is offered throughout North America, students will obtain an in-depth look at each one of the five essential business functions;
▪ Internal Operations
▪ External Operations
▪ Sales and Marketing
▪ Business Finance
▪ Business Management and Leadership Principles
This is an intensive interactive workshop between GreenMark’s consulting experts and an array of guest speakers. The foundation of the program is centered on GreenLink’s Business System platform to accomplish business systemization that’s vital to a landscape company’s success. While every business owner wants to strengthen their business and increase growth and profit this is often a challenge. The GIBA Academy explores actionable steps that a business owner can make to increase their operating performance, sales and profits faster. The instructorshelp you outline the necessary steps that are proven to identify the necessary actions needed to grow your landscape business to the next level.
We all too often know the pressure of addressing day to day business operations does not allow for the critical and objective view necessary to plan and strategize for business growth. This is an opportunity for business owners to pull away from their business for a moment and look at the true needs of business and then take the steps for solid growth and be supported in the processes with other noncompeting industry peers and professionals.
Other Steps for healthy business growth you will learn…
- Have a meaningful purpose, we call that the ‘Power of the P’s’
- Ensure your business satisfies customer needs, we call that the ‘The deliverable mind-set’
- Strengthen the foundations of your business, we call that the ‘Five Steps to Success’
- Implement essential business systems, we call that the “magic formula” for success!
- Track key indicators for good business health, we call that, ‘knowing your business from the inside-out’
- Execute critical leadership skills,we call that the, ‘4 C’s: Collaboration, Compassion, Confidence, and Creativity’
- Build your team, we simply call that TEAM, ‘TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE’
What attendees will leave with…
▪ A lot more knowledge than they came with!
▪ Discounted access to the GreenLink Business Systems Platform
▪ A detailed look at GreenLink Database Software
▪ GIBA attendee manual containing information on what you earned and how to apply to your business
▪ A certificate for GIBA attendance and completion of the courses attended.
To learn more about GIBA, course locations and fees, please contact GreenMark Consulting Group at
GIBA@greenmarkgroup.com or our more info link.