We provide insightful, creative, forward-looking financial management services to CEO’s
- with serious growth ambitions or
- concerned about their banking relationships or
- just wanting to understand their financial statements better.
As a Landscape-Snow professional, you would never take a job as a CFO for someone else. Then why tackle this job for yourself? And if you allowed your bookkeeping system to be put in place by some who “knows how to use QuickBooks”, then we guarantee you have holes in your accounting processes. Accounting holes create avoidable financial pain. Before you are ready to bring on a part-time Controllers or CFO, you could experience problems that like these:
- Cannot see cash flow crunches coming
- Increase revenues but find profit or cash shrinking
- Exceed your bank’s comfort level without being able to make a business case for yourself.
If you don’t have deep pockets, where do you turn? At GreenMark Consulting Group, the part of your business you find the most tedious and boring – we find fascinating. And that makes us exceptional at it.
What you need now is menu to choose the level of support you want for this stage of your business and your financial comfort level.
- Annual budgeting
- Business Analysis & Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Landscape industry benchmarking
- Loan Packaging
- Monthly Management Reporting
- ROI Analysis for: Exec-Compensation & Bonus Plans, Fixed Asset Investment, Business Acquisitions, Project Financing
- Working Capital Sources
We also offer:
- Personalized CEO Training in understanding your financial statements
- Custom Business KPIs and Financial Analysis
In order to go beyond the obvious financial services, GreenMark Consulting Group and its strategic financial partners, help bring you these solutions.
“The bankability review process and banking package assembled by GreenMark Consulting Group allowed for the banks we submitted our loan request to better understand my business and come up with a strategic solution to better our cash flow and overall financial situation.”
-Landscape Company Owner, Dayton, Ohio